Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pico de Gallo

Sauces by iSa

Type: Sauce
Prep time: 15 min
Cooking time: 0 min
Servings: 6 portions (depending on serving size)
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 Yellow Pepper
  • 1/2 Red Pepper 
  • 1/2 Green Pepper
  • 1/2 Red Onion
  • 1 or 2 Hot chilis
  • 1/3 bunch of Coriander chopped finely
  • The juice of 1 or 2 lemons
How to make Pico de Gallo: Chop all ingredients above finely and place into a bowl with the lemon juice (enough to slightly cover the rest of the ingredients). I just advise, for more tastiness to make it before anything else, so it gets to sit for a while (at least 30 mins) and allow all the flavors to come together. Enjoy with any Mexican meal or with anything you fancy to try it!

Love, iSa



1 comment:

  1. Hi Isa:
    Thanks for stopping by Gumbo YaYa. To follow me just scroll practically all the way to the bottom of my blog - on the right hand column it shows my followers and there is a button, just like on your blog, for you to follow.
    Your Pico de Gallo recipe sounds yummy - and very different from any Pico de Gallo I've had before. I've always had it made with tomatoes. I like the variation you've provided.

    Cheers, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow foodie! Kindly leave here your comments and suggestions. To submit your recipes or should you have any issues posting comments, please write me to isafoodaddict@gmail.com: